Overhead Storage / Attic Storage
Overhead Garage Storage:
Our unique Overhead Storage unit allows you to take advantage of your ceiling for storage. This is a great option to store seasonal items or items that you do not need access to on a regular basis. It is mounted to the ceiling joist and will hold up to 250lbs. The Overhead Storage unit is available in a 4 X 4 ft. model and a 4 X 8 ft. model; both have an adjustable height from 16 to 28 inches.
Overhead Storage Unit, Load & Lift
Load and lift heavy items to the ceiling without using a ladder. Easy storage for file boxes, tools, large toys, canoes, holiday decorations, ladders etc... Includes heavy-duty steel support beams, 4’ X 4’ platform, winding axle, vinyl coated steel cable, hand crank or optional drill crank. The lift will lower 8’ from the ceiling.
Best-in-Class Attic Lifts
- 200-Pound Loads with Up to 24 Cubic Ft Capacity – Platforms carry up to 24 cubic feet of boxes, bins and household items with a maximum load of 200 pounds per trip and no height restriction (like a Christmas tree box). Stack them high.
- Exclusive Low-Profile Design – The low-profile SpaceLift design allows more flexibility in cargo and where you place the lift. Your SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lift arrives in components that may be easily moved into the attic space and assembled.
- Optional Wall-Mount Control – In addition to on-board controls (with key lock) built into the SpaceLift motor housing, an optional wall-mounted remote control unit is available for your convenience.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty – Covering any defects in materials or workmanship. Buy with confidence.
- Quality and Reliability – SpaceLift 5200-S Series attic lifts are designed with the highest considerations for product reliability. Components include microprocessor controls, high-performance motor drivetrain, rugged frame and poly-web strapping rated at 500-lbs.
- Proprietary Technology – SpaceLift attic lift systems are protected by patents, patent applications and other intellectual property. This core proprietary technology is integral to planned SpaceLift products to further enhance home storage.
- Reclaim the Garage – The SpaceLift attic lift allows you to store household items and park your vehicles in the garage where they belong.
- Added Home Value – Installing an attic lift adds a unique and valued amenity to your home, whether new construction or a remodel.